4.15.2012

Dante - Show Luo [Download Album]

Hi everyone :)

After posting Rainie's Japanese single, Ai Mai, I suddenly want to post her mate Show Luo's Japanese album as well..


This is his second Japanese album which recently been released.. This album only contains 2 songs and 2 instrumentals.. Actually I don't know what the songs told about but listening to the music is quite enjoyable.. So, I hope you like it & tell me what do you think about this album..


Dante

Artist : Show Luo / Alan Luo Zhi Xiang
Release Date : February 15th, 2012
Label : Pony Canyon

Track List :

1. Dante
2. Hero
3. Dante (Instrumental)
4. Hero (Instrumental)



Enjoy this & see you later, guys ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here to add information, correct any mistakes from the post I've written, or request songs and lyrics.. Thank you very much for helping me improve this blog :)