9.30.2011

I Love YouTube ... so much ...

Hey, everyone.. :)

What should we talk today?? Since I'm quite busy doing my final project for college and also writing stories to be uploaded in my 'story blog' (that is what I called my other blog since I don't know what to call it and you can check out that blog by click here) so I seldom have time to search for music updates.. but don't worry because I will update you with many interesting info about music soon.. I promise.. :)

So today, I think I wanna share with you, guys about my way of spending free time.. As you know, I really really love to listen music, singing, writing, watching movies, and something like that.. But as a girl, I actually have many more things that I like to do, such as cooking, styling hair, and also I'm interested in make up and fashion as well..

When I need inspiration to do my favorite things, I usually get it by browsing on YouTube.. I really love YouTube very much and I'd be glad if it can inspired you in everything too.. So I decided to share my favorite channels in YouTube and why they are so good.. Here it is..

# Music
 Actually I don't have a special channel to get info about music.. Usually I just browse it as usual.. But if you look for an official music video, I recommend you to visit VEVO.. Type the artist name followed by "VEVO".. For example, I usually like to visit , , or ..
PS : Not all artists have their VEVO channel..

# Cooking
For cooking video, I have 2 favorite channels..
  1.
I like this channel very much because Taro (the owner of the channel) is really funny.. He makes really delicious foods with simple ingredients and simple techniques so that I can try to make that at home.. Not only that, at the end of his video, he always eats the food he just made and every time I see him eating, I always feel so hungry..
He also can take order from you.. Feel free to order food from him.. Actually, I had just ordered food to him and I wish he will take my order and make a delicious food for me..
 2.
I also like this cooking channel.. As the name, the host of this cooking video is a dog named Francis.. Although I haven't cooked anything based on this video (since it's too difficult for me) but I like to watch the lady cooks.. She cooks very professional and all of her foods really look so delicious..

# Make Up & Beauty
For make up and beauty stuff, I also have 2 favorite channels.. Here they are..
1.
I really like her very much since she is so inspiring and have a really good make up skills.. She was just an ordinary Vietnamese girl before but as her achievement in YouTube, now she becomes the spokesperson for Lancome, a really big make up brand.. I have watched her video since three and half years ago and still I love her..
2.
I also like her channel very much.. It is full of beauty tips, make up & hair tutorial, and also girls talk & stuff.. Her real name is Lindy Tsang.. Yes, she is Chinese but don't worry because her channel use English as the main language.. :p
What I love about her most is her hair tutorial.. It really is inspired me a lot..

#Fashion
Try visit channel.. She is really talented in mixing and matching outfit and do some tricks to always looks chic.. Actually her channel is quite new and I know this channel because of Michelle Phan's recommendation but I must admit that Chriselle is so fashionable..

#Comedy
You should try to visit smosh channel..  They are really awesome.. And also, they upload video every weeks.. You should check it out and you will laugh out loud.. ;)

So, that all my favorite channel on YouTube and because of them I love YouTube very much..
Until next time & keep rockin' & poppin', guys.. :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here to add information, correct any mistakes from the post I've written, or request songs and lyrics.. Thank you very much for helping me improve this blog :)