9.14.2011

OneRepublic - Good Life (Official Music Video)

Hey guys, here I'll share you the latest official music video from OneRepublic, Good Life, which is at track #6 of their 2009 album, Waking Up..


credit : OneRepublicVEVO


I think this song is really easy listening and the music video is really nice.. :) by the way, here I give you the track list of Waking Up album..

Waking Up (Release at 2009)
1. Made For You
2. All the Right Moves
3. Secrets
4. Everybody Loves Me
5. Missing Person 1&2
6. Good Life
7. All This Time
8. Fear
9. Waking Up
10. Marchin On
11. Lullaby

International Bonus Track
12. All This Time (Final Version)
13. Sleep
14. Shout (Live Version)

Deluxe Edition
12. Passenger
13. It's a Shame
14. Trap Door
15. Sucker Punch

Anyway, I have the International Edition (since I live in Indonesia), but I really wish to listen the bonus tracks on the Deluxe Edition.. I can't find them anywhere.. :(
So, if you have the Deluxe Edition, please, send me the bonus tracks.. :D

Many thanks!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here to add information, correct any mistakes from the post I've written, or request songs and lyrics.. Thank you very much for helping me improve this blog :)