9.20.2011

Who Can Make Me Smile?? :)

Hi there!!

Today I really feel so bad.. So much assignment from my lecturer, too many bad things happen, and the worst thing is because I didn't have enough sleep last night (thanks to insomnia, I only slept for about 3 hours) so I really feel really tired.. :(
Fyi, I'm in the middle of doing my assignment but I really want to share with you about my today.. But although today is so hard for me, I still can smile for a reason.. And here is the reason why I can finally smile today..



credit :

I found this karaoke version of my favorite song on YouTube and then I sing this song and I feel as if I sing it together with him.. Then, magically, I feel so refreshed.. Thanks to Qiu Ze for being my inspiration.. I'll support you always.. Jia You!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here to add information, correct any mistakes from the post I've written, or request songs and lyrics.. Thank you very much for helping me improve this blog :)