2.06.2012

Vic Zhou - The Best Collection 2001-2009

Hi everyone :)

Today, I've just bought 2CDs from a local music store near my house.. I bought Vic Zhou's The Best Collection 2001-2009 album and Sabrina's i love acoustic 4 album.. So now, I will make a review about those two album..

 Vic Zhou and Sabrina album

 I'm gonna start with the first one, The Best Collection 2001-2009 by Vic Zhou..

 
The album cover

Inside the album

This album is a compilation album from all of Vic's albums.. It contains 32 songs which is divided into two CDs.. Actually this album was released on May 8, 2009 but in my country, it was just sold on store on late 2010.. Poor Indonesia :(

I decided to buy this album because I really like Vic very much.. I love his voice and I think this album is worth with its price.. I bought it for IDR 85.000 (about USD 9.5) and it contains 2CDs, so I think it really match with the price..


Track list :

CD 1

1. Wo Bu Shi F4
2. Ma Ma Shuo
3. Zui Te Bie De Cun Zai
4. Make A Wish
5. Rang Wo Ai Ni (feat. Barbie Hsu)
6. Ji De Wo Ai Ni
7. Ai Shang Zhe Shi Jie
8. Xing Fu De Bao Zheng
9. Qiu Jiu Zhuan Xian
10. Ni De Ti Wen
11. Zen Me Hui Shi Ni
12. Loving You
13. Yi Jia Yi
14. Wei Ni Zhi Zhuo
15. Yao Bu Shi Ai Shang Ni
16. Wherever You Are

CD 2

1. Ai Zai Ai Ni
2. Shou Xi De Wen Rou
3. Lan Jing
4. Tong Hua Hai Bu Gou Mei Hao
5. Bai
6. Missing U
7. San Qian Nian De Liu Yan
8. Hu Ran
9. Wan Mei Ou Xiang
10. Can Nian
11. Wo Hu Xi Ni
12. Po Sui De Yan Lei
13. Ai Ni Hen Ni
14. Yi Ge Ren De Dong Ji
15. Shi Zhe Ai Wo Yi Tian
16. Wen Rou De Wan An


Overall I really love every single songs in this album.. I really enjoy those songs so much and I really can't tell you which one is the best.. But if I should choose one, maybe I will choose Wei Ni Zhi Zhuo, his first single that was released on F4's first album.. This song is really good and full with much memories..

Hope you enjoy..!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here to add information, correct any mistakes from the post I've written, or request songs and lyrics.. Thank you very much for helping me improve this blog :)