2.06.2012

Sabrina - I Love Acoustic 4

Hi there.. :)

Besides Vic Zhou's The Best Collection 2001-2009 album, I also bought Sabrina's i love acoustic 4 album.. So this is a review about that album..

 The album cover

Inside the album

I bought this album for IDR 80.000 (about USD 9.00).. Actually it is my sister who loves acoustic so much.. So I'm gonna give this album to her.. But overall I really enjoy listening this album very much.. Her voice is really soft and all the songs inside are very famous and good to listen..

Track list :

1. Price Tag
2. Who Says
3. Edge of Glory
4. On The Floor
5. Moves Like Jagger
6. Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F)
7. California King Bed
8. Hold It Against Me
9. Rolling In The Deep
10. The Lazy Song
11. Back To December
12. That Should Be Me
13. Marry Me
14. Rocketeer
15. The Man Who Can't Be Moved
16. Lucky (feat. Richard Poon)

Bonus Track :

17. Saranghae (from Perfect Match OST)

Well, that is my review and I hope you enjoy..

Until next time ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here to add information, correct any mistakes from the post I've written, or request songs and lyrics.. Thank you very much for helping me improve this blog :)