2.05.2012

Solo (Game for Two) - Jason Chen

Hi there..

Today I just want to give you an information about Jason Chen's new single, Solo (Game for Two).. I think this song is very great and sad.. I really like the meaning of this song.. And if you haven't know who is Jason Chen, you can read my old post about him >> click here

This is an official lyric video for this song..

credit :


If you enjoy this song and want to get this song, you can buy it on iTunes by follow this link..

Here is the detail of this album :


Gravity

Artist : Jason Chen
Released Date : December 20, 2011
Label : Music Never Sleeps

Track List :

1. Reintroduction
2. Gravity
3. Just for a Moment
4. No Distance
5. Best Friend
6. Curious
7. Violin
8. Solo (Game for Two)
9. Here Am I
10. Music Never Sleeps
11. Best Friend (Chinese)


Or you can stream all his songs for free at

And get "Music Never Sleeps" shirts and other accessories at

Jason's twitter, facebook, and google+

Order his album at

Send him some mail at
PO Box 2113
Arcadia, CA 91077

Hope you enjoy..!! :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here to add information, correct any mistakes from the post I've written, or request songs and lyrics.. Thank you very much for helping me improve this blog :)