2.15.2012

Skip-Beat! OST [Download] **UPDATE FULL ALBUM**

Hi everyone :)

Today I'm gonna share with you theme songs from the latest Taiwan drama series, Skip-Beat!

 
This drama is currently airing in FTV & GTV (Taiwan Local TV Station) every Sunday.. This drama replaces In Time With You slot.. The role for this drama are Ivy Chen, Choi Si Won, Lee Dong Hae, and Bianca Bai.. I don't know what should I say, but I really like Ivy Chen very much.. She is so pretty and I really love her acting.. As for the male leads, I really don't have any comment.. And for Bianca Bai, she always reminds me of evil Anna on Fated to Love You, but I think in this drama, her role is not as evil as Anna.. :p

The opening song for this drama uses S.O.L.O by Super Junior-M and the ending song uses Zhe Shi Ai by Lee Dong Hae.. I really never think they can sing Chinese song but still, there is Korean style on the song..



To download S.O.L.O >> click here

To download Zhe Shi Ai >> click here


******************************************
UPDATE
******************************************


Track List :

1. S.O.L.O - Super Junior M
2. Zhe Shi Ai - Donghae feat. Henry
3. Deng Ni - A Lin
4. Bu Liu Ji Nian - Zhou Mi
5. Wei Lai - Mi Fei
6. Ai Ni Mei You Tai Duo Li You - Bei Bei
7. Yi Chang Wei Xun - Roomie
8. Shou Yong - Shin
9. Zhe Shi Ai [Piano Version]
10. S.O.L.O [Guitar Version]



 ******************************************

I hope you enjoy & until next time ;)

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for uploading this.. has been looking for this song for a long time :)

Jess said...

you're welcome :)

YoungSoon said...

the link that contains whole tracklist/all ost is not valid anymore. could you share it again, please?

JananaBanana said...

Thank you for sharing but it says that the link isn't valid. :(

Jess said...

you're welcome :)
mm, maybe you can try this link
http://www.4shared.com/rar/n5cIkFOF/Skip-Beat_OST.html
tomorrow i will upload it again and fix the link
Thank you for both of you ;)

Anonymous said...

can't download the songs. the link isn't valid

Jess said...

i've added the new link.. you can try it and don't forget to tell me if the link still doesn't work :)

Anonymous said...

Can email me the songs?

Jess said...

sure.. what's your email? or you can send me a private message at ms.green99@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for sharing :)

Jess said...

you're welcome & thank you for visiting :)

Anonymous said...

thanks

Jess said...

you're welcome :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I've been waiting for these!

Jess said...

yay, me too.. ivy chen looks so pretty with short hair :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing! :)

Jess said...

you're most welcome :)

Leih said...

wow! thank you for sharing the OST of this drama. been looking for them. really! thank you! you deserve ALL THUMBS UP :)

Jess said...

you're welcome & thanks for visiting here :D

Anonymous said...

I do really appreciate all your efforts. I'm telling my friends bout this page. Thank you soooo much ^^

Jess said...

thank you sooo much too ^o^

Demille Anne said...

OMG I so love you! This just made my day! I can now listen to the songs without buying the album and without watching Skip Beat! OMOOOOO I SO LOVE YOU! THANK YOU, THANK YOU! ^^ <3333 I'm going to spread this to my friends who love Skip Beat, too. I LOVE YOOOOU! THANKS YOOOU SO MUUUUCH! :DDD ^^ <3

Jess said...

aww, thank youu too, dear <33 me love you too ^o^

Unknown said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks

starf1sh said...

thank you so much! =)

Unknown said...

陳意涵很可愛

Unknown said...

THANK YOU Sooooo Much! I've completed watching this drama 3 days back and I might as well admit that I might have become obsessed with the songs, the story, the characters - Everything! And the big disaster was that I don't know Taiwanese or Korean (I've seen the whole drama with english subs) and it would have been real hard for me to search for the tracks.. and You are a Life Saver :)
I'm real thankful to you but I need to ask you one more favor -- except for the S.O.L.O song, every title of the tracks is in what I can only guess as Taiwanese.. So, I'm really hoping if you can post the lyrics for those songs - I wanna know the real meanings of the songs.. Thanks a Ton once again.. :)
And before I end this foot-long ramble, just wanted to say - I'm loving your blog ;)
Thank You, once again..

Unknown said...

thanks for this

Unknown said...

thanks

Unknown said...

thanks

Post a Comment

Please comment here to add information, correct any mistakes from the post I've written, or request songs and lyrics.. Thank you very much for helping me improve this blog :)