2.03.2012

The Best of S.H.E

Hi everyone :)

In this time, I will review about top 20 songs of S.H.E from all their albums.. This is just based on my opinion, so feel free to leave comments if you agree or disagree and what you think the best song of them..

Okay, let's start it..!!


In Girl's Dormitory album :

1. Lian Ren Wei Man



In Youth Society album :

2. Re Dai Yu Lin
3. I've Never Been To Me



In Genesis album :

4. Mei Li Xin Shi Jie
5. Yes I Love You
6. Mo Li



In Together album :

7. Always On My Mind



In Super Star album :

8. Yuan Fang



In Magical Journey album :

9. Ta Hai Shi Bu Dong



In Encore album :

10. Bie Shuo Dui Bu Qi



In Once Upon A Time album :

11. Bu Xiang Zhang Da
12. Tian Hui
13. Xing Xing Zhi Huo



In Forever album :

14. Chu Dian



In Play album :

15. Shuo Ni Ai Wo
16. Wu Yue Tian
17. Hao Xin Qing, Just Be Yourself



In FM S.H.E album :

18. An Jing Le



In Map Of Love album :

19. Ai Lai Guo



In SHERO album :

20. Ni Bu Hui


Over all of their albums, my favorite one is Play.. It contains many beautiful songs and this album has a lot of memory for me.. But for my favorite song, I will choose Chu Dian from Forever..

I wish you can enjoy this post & I'll talk to you soon :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here to add information, correct any mistakes from the post I've written, or request songs and lyrics.. Thank you very much for helping me improve this blog :)