1.21.2012

Best of JJ Lin

Hi everyone :)

I really don't have anything new right now.. So, how about the old one? *wink*
Now, I will review about JJ Lin's best song in each album of him.. This is based on my opinion, so hope this post is helpful & as usual, enjoy it.. ;)

1st album
Music Voyager


This is JJ first album that was released on April 10, 2003.. Actually, I don't really know much about this album since I haven't liked him at that time.. So, just a quick review, here is the track list of this album..

Track list

1. Jiu Shi Wo
2. Hui Du Shu
3. Chi Bang
4. Xing Qiu
5. Dong Jie
6. Ya Li
7. Nu Er Jia
8. Xing Kong Xia De Wen
9. Rang Wo Xin Dong De Ren
10. Hui You Na Me Yi Tian
11. Bu Dong

I think, the best song in this album is Hui You Na Me Yi Tian..


2nd album
Second Heaven


This album was released on June 8th, 2004.. I quite like this album although there are many songs that I don't feel too familiar..

Track list

1. Kai Shi
2. Di Er Tian Tang
3. Zi Dan Lie Che
4. Qi Chuang Le
5. Dou Jiang You Tiao
6. Jiang Nan
7. Hai Pa
8. Tian Shi Xin
9. Sen Lin Yu
10. Jing Ling
11. Xiang Xin Wu Xian
12. Mei Ren Yu
13. Ju Li
14. Wei Wan Cheng
15. Endless Road

My favorite is Dou Jiang You Tiao.. It is a very easy listening song with a great meaning..


3rd album
No. 89757


This album was released on April 1, 2005.. I think, this is my favorite album among all of his albums.. This album contains many beautiful song.. I like almost all the songs inside..

Track list

1. Yi Qian Nian Yi Qian
2. Mu Nai Yi
3. Bian Hao 89757
4. Sha Shi Bi Ya De Tian Fen
5. Tu Ran Lei Le
6. Ming Tian
7. Jian Jian Dan Dan
8. Wu Jin De Si Nian
9. Dao
10. Ting Bu Dong Mei Guan Xi
11. Lai Bu Ji Le
12. Yi Qian Nian Yi Hou
13. Bei Feng Chui Guo De Xia Tian (featuring Jin Sha) - Bonus Track

My favorite is Jian Jian Dan Dan..


4th album
Cao Cao


This album was released on April 7, 2006.. Overall, it is a very good album with good songs inside..

Track list

1. Zhi Dui Ni Shuo
2. Cao Cao
3. Shu Neng Sheng Qiao
4. Bo Jian Dai
5. Yuan Lai
6. Bu Si Zhi Shen
7. Ai Qing Yoghurt
8. Jin Hua Lun
9. Now That She's Gone
10. Ni Yao De Bu Shi Wo
11. Liu Xing Zhu Jiao
12. Down - Bonus Demo

I think the best song in this album is Zhi Dui Ni Shuo or maybe it's more popular with Saranghaeyo :)


5th album
West Side


This album was released on June 29, 2007.. I remember I couldn't buy this album when it was first released because I came to late and this album has been sold out..

Track list

1. Du Bai
2. Sha Shou
3. Sha Shou @ Xu
4. Xi Jie
5. Wu Liao
6. Dan Tiao
7. K-O
8. Da Nan Ren, Xiao Nu Hai
9. L-O-V-E
10. Fa Xian Ai (featuring Jin Sha)
11. Bu Liu Lei De Ji Chang
12. Baby Baby
13. Zi You Bu Bian

And my favorite track is Fa Xian Ai which he sang together with Jin Sha as the theme song of Cornetto Ice Cream advertisement..


6th album
Sixology


This album was released on October 18, 2008.. I really love this album very very much.. It contains such a great songs and I really think this album is enjoyable..

Track list

1. Sixology
2. Bu Chao Bu Yong Hua Qian
3. Xiao Jiu Wo (feat. Charlene Choi)
4. Hei Wu Shi
5. Zui Chi Bi
6. You Ni Xuan Ze
7. Always Online
8. Jie Dao
9. Zhu Jiao
10. Wo Hai Xiang Ta
11. Dian Yi Ba Huo Ju
12. Qi Dai Ai
13. Cries In A Distance
14. Ai Yu Xi Wang

My favorite is Xiao Jiu Wo which he sang along with Charlene Choi and is used for the insert song of Love Waking Up..


Compilation album
Waiting for Love

This album was released on February 15, 2008.. It is a compilation album that contains 2 CDs with 25 tracks both..

Track list

CD 1
1. Qi Dai Ai
2. Jiang Nan
3. Dou Jiang You Tiao
4. Jian Jian Dan Dan
5. Shu Neng Sheng Qiao
6. Chi Bang
7. Zhi Dui Ni Shuo
8. Bu Dong
9. Dong Jie
10. Hai Pa
11. Da Nan Ren Xiao Nu Hai
12. Xi Jie
13. Yi Qian Nian Yi Hou

CD 2
1. Cao Cao
2. Mu Nai Yi
3. Zi Dan Lie Che
4. Po Jian Dai
5. Mei Ren Yu
6. Jin Hua Lun
7. Ting Bu Dong Mei Guan Xi
8. Hui Du Shu
9. Di Er Tian Tang
10. Jiu Shi Wo
11. Bian Hao 89757
12. Sha Shou


7th album
100 Days


This album was released on December 18, 2009.. I think this album is so good although I didn't buy this album but still, I like it..

Track list

1. X
2. Di Ji Ge Yi Bai Tian
3. Jia You
4. Shu Guang
5. Wu Fa Ke Zhi
6. Bei Dui Bei Yong Bao
7. Gen Pi Chong
8. Yi Ge You Yi Ge
9. Ai Bu Hui Jue Ji
10. Zhuan Dong
11. Ma Ma De Na Lu Wa
12. Still Moving Under Gunfire
13. Biao Da Ai

And my favorite is Bei Dui Bei Yong Bao.. I think that song is very romantic..


8th album
She Says


This album was released on January 21, 2011 and I heard this album was nominated as Best Mandarin Album on Golden Melody Awards 2011..

Track list

1. Ta Shuo
2. Ai Xiao De Yan Jing
3. Zhi Dui Ni You Gan Jue
4. Dang Ni
5. Yi Yan Wan Nian
6. Bao Hu Se (featuring Angela Zhang)
7. Wo Bu Zhu De Ta
8. Xin Qiang
9. Wo Hen Xiang Ai Ta
10. Yi Sheng De Ai
11. Ji De
12. Wan Mei Xin Shi Jie
13. I Am

My favorite song is Ai Xiao De Yan Jing but I prefer that song which sang by Vivian Hsu..


9th album
Lost N Found

This album was released on December 31, 2011.. But actually I haven't got any information about this album yet.. Please, let me know if you already know or get this album.. :)

 *******UPDATE*******

I've already found the latest album, Lost N Found 

**********************


Until next time.. :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this. =]
I really like how you state your favorite song too, very helpful!

Jess said...

you're welcome, dear :)
anyway, you also can share your favorite song here so everyone can know and maybe you can help others too :D

zylicious said...

I've been long a fan of JJ Lin, but lately I got distracted by others, so it's good to know more about his music again :)

thanks for sharing :)
this really means a lot to me.

Jess said...

you're most welcome, dear :)

Post a Comment

Please comment here to add information, correct any mistakes from the post I've written, or request songs and lyrics.. Thank you very much for helping me improve this blog :)