1.25.2012

Waiting for Roy's Album

Hi everyone :)

I've been looking for Roy Qiu's albums for so long.. But in my country, every music stores don't sell any so I just download them but couple of days ago, I was so happy to found there is an online shop that sell Roy's album, Qiu Ze..


As soon as I found it, I order that CD and pay for it.. But now, I should waiting for the seller's verification.. I really wish to get it and I can't wait to have this CD so much..

I will write a review if I really can have this album.. So, just wait for my happy news (I wish).. :)

Talk to you later.. Ciaooo~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here to add information, correct any mistakes from the post I've written, or request songs and lyrics.. Thank you very much for helping me improve this blog :)