10.13.2011

Final Layout

Hi, everyone!! :)

I've made a whole change on the layout but I'm quite satisfied with the result.. Thanks to skincorner for the amazing layout for blogspot.. The templates there are very awesome.. But I decided to choose this one.. How do you think? Is it good? Or maybe the old layout is better? Feel free to give me some comments about the layout.. ;)

And by the way I'll invite you to participate our 2nd anniversary by answer the polling on the bottom right side of this page.. By participate on the polling, you're helping me to improve this blog.. Thanks so much for your support..


PS : this polling will be opened until our 2nd anniversary at November 3rd, 2011.. :)

~ THANK YOU ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here to add information, correct any mistakes from the post I've written, or request songs and lyrics.. Thank you very much for helping me improve this blog :)