12.17.2011

My Gift For You :)

Hi there..!!

In the end of 2011, I want to give something to you who always support me all this time.. So, I decided to give you a song for you.. I sing and record it myself, so apologize for the bad quality..

The song that I want to give you is my favorite song of 2011, Ai Xiao De Yan Jing by Vivian Hsu.. After I record this song, I realize that in the first minute, my breath can be heard so clearly and the background music is not really clear.. Although my voice is not so good, but I still hope you can enjoy this song.. This is my Christmas gift for you all..

Thank you for supporting me all this time & I will work harder next year..



Thank you all & hope you enjoy it..!!

Until next time.. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here to add information, correct any mistakes from the post I've written, or request songs and lyrics.. Thank you very much for helping me improve this blog :)