8.03.2012

My Girls ♥♥

Hi everyone :)

I have got so many email saying that I am not fair.. Because I made the article of my favorite man, but I didn't write about my favorite girls.. :P

Okay, so here it is.. Hope you like this article too..!!

Taiwan

1. Ivy Chen


2. Ariel Lin


3. Angela Zhang


4. Rainie Yang


5. Selina Ren


6. Genie Zhuo


7. Ady An


8. Vivian Hsu


9. Amber Guo


10. Alyssa Chia



Chinese

11. Qi Wei


12. Liu Yi Fei



Japanese

13. Keiko Kitagawa



Hongkong

14. Charlene Choi



Western

15. Katharine Mcphee



Hope you enjoy this and I'll catch up with you guys soon ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alyssa Chia my favorite :)

Post a Comment

Please comment here to add information, correct any mistakes from the post I've written, or request songs and lyrics.. Thank you very much for helping me improve this blog :)