8.14.2012

What's Next?

Hi everyone :)

I'm sorry for disappearing *again*.. I forgot to tell you that I'm going to Singapore last week and just back home yesterday.. And I was really mad because apparently, my laptop hasn't finished yet.. They said they need 3-4 more days to copy all my data.. but thanks God, my data is still with me..

So, I will be back in a few more days to write about many things (and of course to finish all your requests).. Here's what I'm going to write :

1. Miss Rose OST (Download + Lyric)
2. Ai Qing Di Yi Ke - Xian Zi (Lyric & Translation)
3. Love Forward OST (Translation)
4. Bu Yao Bu Yao - Genie Zhuo (Translation)
5. Xiang Fei De Zi You Luo Ti - Genie Zhuo (Translation)
7. The Best of F.I.R
and many more ...

So, please stay tuned to this site & I'll talk to you soon ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here to add information, correct any mistakes from the post I've written, or request songs and lyrics.. Thank you very much for helping me improve this blog :)