11.20.2011

Roy Qiu Singing Wei Jia Xing Fu + DOWNLOAD *UPDATE*

Hi, guys..!!



I've just watched Office Girls (Xiao Zi Nu Hai Xiang Qian Chong) and I feel so great right now.. I've just watched Qiu Ze sings Wei Jia Xing Fu by Yisa Yu which is used as the ending theme song for that drama.. I really like to see him singing while playing guitar.. I wish someday I can see him personally.. :)

This is the video of that scene..

credit :


His voice is really good.. And I really admired his guitar skill.. I really wish he will release his new album (or single) soon.. It has been so long since his latest single, Wei Bu Zu Dao that is used for the insert song for Invincible Shan Bao Mei.. I really wish for it.. :)

If you want to download the mp3 files, I've converted this video and uploaded it on my 4shared account..


Fyi, currently I'm still uploading Office Girls theme songs on my 4shared account.. After finished uploading them, I will definitely share it all to you.. So, don't forget to subscribe and follow my blog to get new update from me..

Thank you & until next time.. ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. I love Roy Qiu!

Jess said...

you're welcome and yes, I also love him so much.. ;)

umehime said...

thank you. this scene is so cute! roy qiu wo ai ni!

Jess said...

yeyy, i love this scene too <3

Post a Comment

Please comment here to add information, correct any mistakes from the post I've written, or request songs and lyrics.. Thank you very much for helping me improve this blog :)