5.23.2012

Currently Playlist

Hi everyone :)

As usual, I will regularly tell you about my current playlist.. I don't know how many month since I last talk about this topic.. Actually, myself personally think that old song somehow is more easy to listen.. So, these days I have myself a nostalgia of some old songs.. But of course there are some new songs too in my playlist.. Here they are.. I hope this post can help you & feel free to tell me what are you currently listen now.. :D


1. Mian Bao De Zi Wei - Joe Cheng & Ariel Lin
8. The Hardest Note - Megan Lai
12. Wo Hen Xiang Ai Ta - Twins
13. Jiu Yao Xing Fu Le - Xia Yu Tong
14. Ai De Zhu Xuan Lu - Genie Zhuo & Xiao Gui
15. Guan Bu Zhao - Selina
16. Lu Tai Wan - Wilber Pan
17. Jian Jian Dan Dan - JJ Lin

Hope it'll help & if you want any song above, please tell me & I'll upload it or send it directly to your mail.. See you, guys.. I'll talk to you soon & 3Q (read : san qiu aka thank you) :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here to add information, correct any mistakes from the post I've written, or request songs and lyrics.. Thank you very much for helping me improve this blog :)