5.19.2012

My Cover

Hi everyone :)

As you know, I have made a new Youtube account that contains my cover of popular Chinese songs.. Some songs that I have covered are Dai Wo Zou by Rainie Yang, Wo Ai Ta by Della Ding, Shou Xin De Tai Yang by Angela Zhang, Guan Gai Ai by Amber Guo, Ta Shuo by JJ Lin, and many more..

If you don't mind, please check them out by following this link below..

>> click here <<

Please give some comment & advice for me to improve.. It will also be very nice if you would like to subscribe me on Youtube.. You also can request any song you would like me to cover..

Thanks for your attention & I'll talk to you soon ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here to add information, correct any mistakes from the post I've written, or request songs and lyrics.. Thank you very much for helping me improve this blog :)