5.06.2012

My New YouTube Channel

Hi everyone :)

I made a YouTube channel on 2007 to upload some songs that I covered but I don't know how it turn to be, but my videos was banned on YouTube.. So, I deleted my account on 2009..

Now, because of many people's requests, I decided to make a new YouTube account and I've uploaded some of my cover.. I used to post my cover in this blog but then many people said that they should be posted in YouTube so that people can watch it easily.. So, I want to thank you all for your support & I'll really appreciate if you can visit my account and watch some videos of mine..

You can visit it by follow this link : http://www.youtube.com/missgreen999

Thank you all & please stay tuned to this site.. I'll talk to you soon :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here to add information, correct any mistakes from the post I've written, or request songs and lyrics.. Thank you very much for helping me improve this blog :)