2.28.2012

Away for a While

Hello everyone :)

Firstly I want to apologize to you all because I will be away for a week.. I'm planning on going to other city and I don't bring my laptop because I think my luggage is overweight already..

So, maybe I won't update this blog until next week.. but I promise, if I can get internet connection there, I will write this blog because I really love you, guys..

And although I am away, you can still request anything.. Just write your comment and I'll publish it and fulfill your request as soon as I reach my laptop..

So, see you next week.. and I'll miss you, guys :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here to add information, correct any mistakes from the post I've written, or request songs and lyrics.. Thank you very much for helping me improve this blog :)